If you’re a fan of pulp and noir fiction, you’re going to love Strange Tales Of Mystery And Terror v1n1!
This magazine was published in 1931 and contained the following stories:
- The Dead Who Walk by Ray Cummings
- The Place Of The Pythons by Arthur J. Burks
- The Dark Castle by Marion Brandon
- Dr. Muncing, Exorcist by Gordon MacCreagh
- The Dog That Laughed by Charles Willard Diffin
- The Return Of The Sorcerer by Clark Ashton Smith
- Nasturtia by Capt. S. P. Meek
- A Cry From Beyond by Victor Rousseau
Strange Tales Of Mystery And Terror
Strange Tales was a pulp magazine that was published in the early 1930s. It was known for its stories of suspense, science fiction, and horror. Some of the notable authors who published in Strange Tales were Eando Binder, Fenton McCann, Lee Eisenberg, and Howard Browne.